Work With Clean and Cruelty-Free
Thank you for taking the time to stop by Clean and Cruelty-Free, an up and coming consumer resource focused on non-toxic and cruelty-free beauty and lifestyle products! If you’re interested in working with us, please review the below items to learn how we can connect!
Adding Your Brand To Our Cruelty-Free & Non-Toxic Lists
You can request your brand to be added to our Cruelty-Free and/or Non-Toxic lists by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the answers to the following questions with your request.
- Do you test your finished product or ingredients on animals at any point in your production process?
- Do the suppliers of your ingredients test on animals at any point?
- Do any third party companies test on animals on your behalf?
- Do you test on animals where required by law (ie: mainland China)?
- Are you owned by another company? If so, who?
- Which chemicals does your brand consider “toxic”, and are not allowed in your products?
Non-Profit / Charity Feature Requests
Every month we choose a new non-profit organization to be featured on the homepage of our website. If you would like to request your non-profit to be featured please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the answers to the following questions.
- What is the name of your organization?
- Where are you based out of?
- Who does your organization benefit?
- What will donations be used for?
- Please include the following items:
- A photo
- A brief description of your organization
- A link to your donation page and website
Why Work With Clean and Cruelty-Free?
The answer is simple. We’re real. We’re honest. We’re transparent. We’re empathetic. We don’t sugar coat anything. We do our research. Consumers trust us.
We genuinely have everyone’s best interest at heart – our fan base, our brands, and animals.
Stephanie Hussar / Founder
Clean & Cruelty-Free