Last updated 10/27/2020
Clean & Cruelty-Free™ is an independently owned blog. All statements and opinions are our own and are not necessarily the views of our affiliated brands, bloggers, and businesses.
We are not medical professionals. Nothing stated on our website should be used in lieu of professional medical advice. Please consult your Doctor with any product questions or concerns.
Logo, Images & Branding
Unless otherwise stated, all images, charts, graphs, PDFs, etc. on our website are the property of Clean and Cruelty-Free. If an image does not belong to us, the photo’s source will be listed directly below it. Some posts may contain logos of other brands and are for educational purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
Our logo, images, and content are protected under copyright law, and CANNOT be used by a third party unless written permission has been granted. Our images should not be altered or tampered with in any way. Any unauthorized use of our logo, content and/or images will result in legal action.
The term Clean & Cruelty-Free™ is currently pending a US Trademark. Unauthorized use will result in legal action.
All downloadable files (.PDF, .PNG, .JPG, .DOCX, etc.) are provided to you at your own risk. Clean and Cruelty-Free is not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from corrupted or damaged files.
Our website uses a series of third-party plug-ins made for WordPress. We are not responsible for any losses, injuries, or damages that occur as a result of using these plugins.
Our website earns money in the following ways:
- Ads – Google Ads are enabled on this website. We are paid for impressions and clicks on these ads, at no cost to you.
- Affiliate Links – Our website has external links to other websites that track the traffic and sales we generate for a brand. If a purchase is made after using one of these links we receive a percentage-based commission from the affiliated brand, at no cost to you.
- Affiliate/Coupon Codes – We receive a percentage-based commission when someone purchases a product with one of our brand affiliate coupon codes, at no cost to you.
- Paid/Sponsored Posts– On occasion, we may be compensated by a brand to write an article about a certain product. We disclose sponsorship details on every post.
- Amazon Storefront– Our ‘Shop’ section is provided via Amazon, in which we earn a commission from when a product is purchased, at no cost to you.
While Clean & Cruelty-Free is a for-profit blog, all money earned is put directly back into our business costs for running the website, social channels, and paying staff.
All comments submitted to our website must be approved by an administrator. Our administrators reserve the right to delete any comments that meet the following criteria:
- Contain spam or untrustworthy links
- Contain hate-speech, threats or profanity
- Contain sensitive information about an individual or brand
- Contain inappropriate or offensive topics
- Promote a non-related brand, blog, person, etc.
Clean and Cruelty-Free is not responsible for the content of comments.