Last Updated 8/12/2018
Data Collection & Usage
Clean and Cruelty-Free does not require registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, certain (optional) transactions may require you to provide Personally Identifiable Information, such as your full name, email address and/or telephone number. We use this information to either communicate with you, complete a purchase transaction or create your user account.
We will never sell, rent or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information. We will only share personal information for the following reasons:
- Internal Use: We may share personal and/or non-personal information amongst Clean and Cruelty-Free team members for internal operational processes.
- Where Required By Law: We may share Personally Identifiable Information where required by law, where such demand meets the legal requirements.
- Third Party Affiliates: We may share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties who provide a service on our behalf.
- Statistical Analysis: We may share non-personal information with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes. Personally Identifiable Information will not be shared this way.
- Business Transactions: Personally Identifiable Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets during a merger or sale.
Our website contains links and references to external sites. We are not responsible for how information is collected, used or disclosed on these websites.
A series of safeguards are in place to protect the Personally Identifiable Information that we collect. However, no security procedure is effective 100% of the time. Should a breach of your Personally Identifiable Information occur we will inform you as soon as possible.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may withdraw your consent for the collection of Personally Identifiable Information on our website at any time. Upon receiving your request we will discontinue the use of your Personally Identifiable Information in a timely manner. You will receive confirmation via email once your request has been acknowledged.
Please send consent withdrawal requests to email@example.com. Due to liability reasons, no other form of communication will be acknowledged for such requests.
Cookie Collection & Usage
Cookies are bits of information that get stored on your computer when accessing a website. They track how you use and interact with a website and store certain data for later use. Their main purpose is to help enhance your experience on a website.
Most of our cookies only exist during the duration of your visit. However, some cookies may be stored for longer periods of time to enhance your experience if/when you return to our site.
Some of the cookies on Clean and Cruelty-Free are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser altogether. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on a website may be diminished, as well as your ability to choose some of the options on the site.
The content curated on Clean & Cruelty-Free is not intended for people under the age of 18. We encourage children under the age of 18 to consult a parent before using our site.
Questions and Contact Information
Blogger, Clean and Cruelty-Free